Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Posting examples on the wiki

I've still to get around to disentangling by filesystem tree changes,
but I'd be up for adding those if there was somewhere to put them.

Would the Wiki be suitable for something like that?  We'd essentially
be publishing diffs to specific versions of the XSLT stylesheets and
schemas, and I can't quite envisage how we'd make these available.

Thanks,

Geraint North
Principal Engineer
Transitive