Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How do I embed fonts in a PDF?

Thank Bob!

I got it figured out after reading the FOP documentation you pointed me to.
In-case anyone is reading this email because they had the same question
I had they should look in another thread I started with subject line:

Generating font metricss file for Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica and Times-Roman?

Plankton