Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Help fpr some Website customization

I don't have any quick solutions, but for footer customizations in general,
look closely at the template named "webpage.footer" in website-common.xsl.
It outputs a table with 3 rows.

For ideas on implementing an "Up" link, see the template named
"footer.navigation" in html/chunk-common.xsl.

That's all I can offer for now...

/MJ