Subject: =?iso-8859-15?Q?Re:_[docbook-apps]_"List_of_RevHistories"_from_referen?==?iso-8859-15?Q?ced_chapters=3F?=

Hi Martin,

> [... revhistory in bookinfo and chapterinfo... ]
>
> So, we thought, a list on top of the "mother" document would be
> brilliant, in which all revhistories of the chapterinfos were collected
> and displayed. This could be similar to the "list of contents" or "list
> of figures", where all relevant elements of the referenced chapters
> occur in long lists.
>
> Do you know a possibility to realize this in DocBook?
> We use: DocBook XML V4.5, XSTLProc, Antenna House V 4.2

You could split up your chapterinfo/revhistory elements and move the revhistory
into a separate file and xinclude it both in chapterinfo and bookinfo. However,
this works only, if you do not insert id attributes, otherwise you get validation errors.

It may not be exactly what you want, but at least that's probably the
easiest method. :)

Bye,
Tom