Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Unable to get the document 'title' and 'releaseinfo'

Hi,

On Montag, 1. Oktober 2007, spr wrote:
> Yes, they are xslt instructions in "test-header.xsl".
>
> I might be missing something... to not understand your comments fully.
>
> I did attach "test-header.xsl' in the original message.
> see : http://www.nabble.com/file/p12976720/test-header.xsl
>
> Can you tell mw what I should look for?

Your stylesheet contains an error:

<xsl:stylesheet
  xmlns:d     = "http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
  xmlns:xsl   = "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
  xmlns:fo    = "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
  version     = "5.0"

That does not indicate the version of DocBook, it's the version of XSLT.
The correct line is:  version="1.0"

Bye,
Tom

--