Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Unable to get the document 'title' and 'releaseinfo'

Another thing that happens during the namespace-stripping process is that
<info> elements are converted into <bookinfo>, <articleinfo>, etc. I think
this is why a pattern such as "/book/info/releaseinfo" did not work in the
OP's customization. The conversion was once needed when the stylesheets did
not support <info>, but now it is probably unnecessary, and a source of
confusion.

/MJ