Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] oXygen 9 beta with WYSIWYG-like editing support for DocBook

George,

Thanks.  Your suggestions worked just right.  The particular
fragment I was working with had a root element of chapter,
which didn't match, so I added a rule to match on any fragment
with the docbook 5.0 namespace.  That took care of things.
In fact, I had looked at the document type association and
missed this the first time.

Thanks,
Dick