Subject: Re: infinite output (xsltApplyOneTemplate: loop found ???)

Hi Bob,

Bob Stayton wrote:
> My point is, the thing that changed in your environment is the version
> of the snapshot you are using, right?  The current snapshot is dated

yes, I just ran with http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/snapshot/
and got
runtime error: file
http://docbook.xml-doc.org/snapshots/xsl/common/titles.xsl line 79
element apply-templates
xsltApplyOneTemplate: loop found ???
try increasing xsltMaxDepth (--maxdepth)
Templates:
#0 name title name title.markup
#1 name * name title.markup
#2 name * name object.xref.markup
#3 name abstract|authorblurb|personblurb|bibliodiv|bibliomset
#4 name xref|link name no.anchor.mode
#5 name title name title.markup
#6 name * name title.markup
#7 name * name object.xref.markup
#8 name abstract|authorblurb|personblurb|bibliodiv|bibliomset
#9 name xref|link name no.anchor.mode
#10 name title name title.markup
#11 name * name title.markup
#12 name * name object.xref.markup
#13 name abstract|authorblurb|personblurb|bibliodiv|bibliomset
#14 name xref|link name no.anchor.mode
Variables:
allow-anchors   Object is a string : 0

verbose   Object is a number : 1

allow-anchors   Object is a string : 0

var candidate   Object is a string : t

param pagenumber   Object is a string :

param label   Object is a string :

param docname   Object is a string :

param subtitle   Object is a string :

param title   Object is a string :

param allow-anchors   Object is a string : 0

verbose   Object is a number : 1

template   Object is an XSLT value tree :
   2    TEXT
       content=%t

referrer   Object is a Node Set :
Set contains 1 nodes:
   1    ELEMENT link
       ATTRIBUTE linkend
         TEXT
           content=the-env

xrefstyle   Object is an XSLT value tree :
   2    TEXT
       content=

purpose   Object is a string : xref

var template   Object is an XSLT value tree :
   2    TEXT
       content=%t

verbose   Object is a number : 1

referrer   Object is a Node Set :
Set contains 1 nodes:
   1    ELEMENT link
       ATTRIBUTE linkend
         TEXT
           content=the-env

xrefstyle   Object is an XSLT value tree :
   2    TEXT
       content=

purpose   Object is a string : xref

var refelem   Object is a string : formalpara

var target   Object is a Node Set :
Set contains 1 nodes:
   1    ELEMENT formalpara
       ATTRIBUTE id
         TEXT
           content=the-env

var targets   Object is a Node Set :
Set contains 1 nodes:
   1    ELEMENT formalpara
       ATTRIBUTE id
         TEXT
           content=the-env

allow-anchors   Object is a string : 0

make: *** [tdb-pile.xml] Interrupt

> October 10, which is today.  Are you saying you are using today's snapshot?

I just tried it.
I switched back to the release to be able to generate stuff.

Sam.