Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] ulink in oXygen - 2 newbie-ish questions

XLink is a standard for links that you can use in DocBook 5 documents[1].
There is support for processing XLink links in the DocBook XSL stylesheets
that generate HTML (the support is not complete, however, but xlink:title
should work).

This means that if you use a recent version of DocBook XSL (1.73.1 or later;
Oxygen 8.2 uses an older one), and add an xlink:title attribute in your XML
source, then it transforms into a title attribute in the HTML output.

The DocBook XSL distribution that comes with Oxygen is in the
frameworks/docbook/xsl directory. You can replace it with a newer version,
or configure the transformation scenario to look for that version in some
other location of your choice.

/MJ

---
[1] http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Db5Tools.html#Db5UnivLinking