Subject: Cover pages for print output

Hello all,

My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Our documents have a custom cover page that has two graphics: one above title and one below it. After reviewing the DocBook XSL guide, I was able to figure out how to add a graphic to the top of the page, but I have yet to figure out how to add a second graphic. Is there a way to do this? These graphics actually go all the way to the edges of the page—for a while I thought I could create a single image and use it as a background image for the cover page, but I haven’t had any luck figuring that out either.

I’m using FOP to render the PDF output, if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Dave Shevitz Sr. Technical Writer  |  d.shevitz@f5.com  | www.f5.com
P.  206 272 5555  |  F.  206 272 5556 | D.  206 272 6104
F5 Networks  | 401 Elliott Avenue West  |  Seattle, Washington 98119

The World Runs Better with F5