Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] xinclude mod and catalogs

I can confirm that the Apache XML Commons Resolver (which Oxygen uses)
happily resolves <systemSuffix> entries, and that xmlcatalog (libxml version
20630) does not.

Do xsltproc and xmllint throw warnings when you have both <system> and
<systemSuffix> entries in the catalog file? I could not reproduce that. If
there is a valid <system> entry, I don't get any errors or warnings.

/MJ