Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ...but no template matches.

Hi,

On Sonntag, 4. November 2007, Kilian wrote:

> I'm using the latest version of docbook-xsl. Why do I get the following
> warning?
>
> citebiblioid encountered in para, but no template matches.
>
> The result (with the fo stylesheet) is a document where the unprocessed
> <citebibliod> elements appear as they were in XML, in red.

That should not happen. The message is the normal reaction when the
stylesheets encounter an unknown element. However, in your case,
citebiblioid is a valid element that *can* occur inside para (see [1,2]).
Please answer the following questions:

1. Did you validate your document?
2. Which DocBook version do you use?
3. Do you use the original stylesheets or a customization layer?

Hope that gives you some idea,
Tom