Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Font used for hyphenation-character

In the end, I couldn't find an arrow quite how I liked, so I built my
own font (using the open-source 'fontforge' application), and
embedded it in the PDF.  I also hacked the verbatim rendering to get
the indentation I wanted.  Overall, it was quite a painless process,
but I am stunned at some of the more unusual symbols I came across
when browsing the Unicode tables!

Geraint North
Principal Engineer
Transitive