Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Ant XSLT task error

Yeah, I think with Saxon 9 you're back to doing two passes (an identity
copy to resolve the xincludes using Saxon 9, then a 2nd pass with saxon
6 to transform the result of the 1st pass with the docbook xslts). The
xslt to do the identity copy would look like this:

  <xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"

    <xsl:output method="xml" indent="no"/>

    <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
      <xsl:copy>
      </xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>

  </xsl:stylesheet>

Two (or more) passes is no big deal. Also, you could add random munging
(perhaps some autoindexing based on the semantic markup) to that first
pass if you wanted to.

David