Subject: passing to stylesheets

Great Gurus:

My next question is that I want to pass a variable to a stylesheet or know the current working directory and use a case statement inside the customization file. I have half dozen documents all in there respective folders.

For example, I have the following folders: DesktopInstructions, GettingStarted, Coding, TipOfTheDay, UserGuideSGML, and  Training. I use a perl script to create all or any of them or one a time. I use the same customization files for all documentation.

I want to use html.base but I need to add the unique folder name on the end after the com slash.

<!-- Adds the base directive -->
<xsl:param name="html.base">href="" techdata.is.ngc.com/"</xsl:param>

I would like it to look like

<xsl:param name="html.base">href=""techdata.is.ngc.com/UserGuideSGML./ "</xsl:param>

when I process that folder.

Thank bunches...

Douglas
"Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again."
-Franklin P. Jones