Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Fop unable to render tables ? (without intervention ?)

On 17/12/2007, Kerry, Richard <richard.kerry@siemens.com> wrote:

<snip/>
> Fop is version 0.94, which I think is the latest.
<snip/>

Try setting fop1.extensions

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/fop1.extensions.html

Also read chapter 30 of the Sagehill book,
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Tables.html

And good luck. Tables drive me nuts :-)

Andrew
--
We can't change the past, but each of us, by challenging prejudice and
intolerance, can help to change the future.