Subject: [ANN] oXygen XML Editor 9.1

Hello,

A new version of oXygen XML editor is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

The new version comes as a the first maintenance release of oXygen 9
that introduced visual editing for XML documents with built in support
for DocBook. Thus, as expected, the main additions are related with
improving the WYSIWIG-like editing. We addressed the issue of editing
attributes in the visual editing mode and we provide an in place
attributes editor for attributes that can be triggered with a shortcut
(Alt+Enter by default) or from the contextual menu. A couple of
refactoring actions were added that allow obtaining the plain text by
removing all the markup or obtaining only the structure by removing all
the text content.
There are also other new features like support for WebDAV locking for
instance and a number of component updates. You can find the full list
and more details here
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

Best Regards,
George