Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Generating a customized TOC & chunking.

Right. As I understand his request, he needs to make a customization
layer that will look a lot like the eclipse, html help, and JavaHelp
xsls. In all three cases, they are small customizations of the stock
xslts that produce chunked html output in addition to the extra goo,
including a toc file, required by each of the output formats. For the
toc, a good place to look for inspiration would be eclipse.xsl:
<xsl:template name="etoc"> and the other templates with mode="toc" on
them to see how the eclipse toc.xml file is generated. See:
http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/xsl/eclipse/ecli
pse.xsl?revision=7582&view=markup

The stock eclipse etc xsls product html, so you'll want to point yours
to the xhtml xsls instead. Point us to some sample output and we could
tell you more.

David