Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Glossary sorting in Japanese

David Cramer wrote:

> This line appears more than once, so change them all. This is a bug in
> the xsls, so please log it at sourceforge if it's not there already. I
> would love to see the kosek and kimber approaches applied to the
> glossary too for grouping glossterms into glossdivs in the same way
> indexterms are automatically grouped into indexdivs.

So please file it as a new RFE at sourceforge.

> Also, I'm surprised by the need to translate all the characters to the
> same case. Is that really required?

Definition of &lowercase; and &uppercase; is such it converts accented
letters to unaccented ones -- this might be useful when you have foreign
terms in English, but for majority of languages you will need something
completely different like kosek or kimber method used for indexing.

			Jirka

OpenPGP digital signature