Subject: images in docbook to wordml transformation

                          Hi!

   I was wondering what image formats are supported in docbook to wordml
transformation. I did a little experiment and only the image names turned
out in the transformed wordml document.

   So, I had a look at the roundtrip/docbook.xsl stylesheet, and with my
limited xsl knowledge, it seems that this is the only support there is for
any kind of images, at least using the mediaobject element containing one
or more imageobjects w/ imagedata pointing to an external file w/ fileref,
e.g.

   <mediaobject id="mypic">
     <imageobject role="fo">
       <imagedata format="SVG" fileref="image.svg"/>
     </imageobject>
     <imageobject role="html">
       <imagedata format="PNG" fileref="slides.png"/>
     </imageobject>
     <textobject>
       <para>alternative text</para>
     </textobject>
   </mediaobject>

   is rendered as just

"""
image.svg
slides.png
Text Object 1
alternative text
"""

   Are images not supported at all in the transformation from docbook to
wordml?
   Or is it just not yet supported?
   Or did I miss something?

      -Antti-

   Ps. I'm using docbook-xsl-snapshot from monday.