Subject: LiveTechDocs beta release

We are very happy to announce LiveTechDocs beta release.

LiveTechDocs collaboration service lets you share, browse, and review XML-based documentation projects. We currently support DocBook XML (4.x).

In LiveTechDocs, all the project files, tasks, and activities are accessed securely in one place. Technical writers notify the team when the documentation is updated, reviewers attach their comments directly on the documentation page, and the project manager tracks and validates the comments and the project progress.

You can now register for free at www.livetechdocs.com/signup. We also created a demo project accessible at www.livetechdocs.com/demo.

If you have suggestions for new features or questions on how the service works, feel free to contact me. We put a high value on feedback coming from the Docbook community!

Best regards

Fabrice Talbot
VP of Product Management
fabrice.talbot@livetechdocs.com