Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] About preface title customization

Hi Jacques,
In the original titlepage.templates.xml specification file, you will see
that chapter, appendix, preface, and other elements specify using:

<title t:named-template="component.title"

That is the basis for the statement that they all share the same formatting.
However, when you introduced a template named "chapappendix.title", you now
have two templates that do different formatting.  The preface element is
still being formatted with component.title. You can customize the
attribute-set named "component.title.properties" to bring them into
alignment.

From: "Jacques Foucry" <jacques@foucry.net>
To: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 10:38 AM

Hello,

I successfully customize my chapter title with those custom stylesheet :

     <xsl:attribute-set name="chap.title.properties">
         <xsl:attribute name="color">
             <xsl:value-of select="$title.color"/>
         </xsl:attribute>
         <xsl:attribute name="font-weight">bold</xsl:attribute>
         <xsl:attribute name="text-align">right</xsl:attribute>
         <xsl:attribute name="font-size">58pt</xsl:attribute>
         <xsl:attribute name="hyphenate">false</xsl:attribute>
     </xsl:attribute-set>

and

     <xsl:template match="d:title"
mode="chapter.titlepage.recto.auto.mode">
         <fo:block xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
             xsl:use-attribute-sets="chapter.titlepage.recto.style"
             margin-left="{$title.margin.left}">
             <xsl:call-template name="chapappendix.title">
                 <xsl:with-param name="node" select="ancestor-or-
self::d:chapter[1]"/>
             </xsl:call-template>
         </fo:block>
     </xsl:template>

I read ont Bob's book (third edition) that appendix, article,
glossary, bibliography, preface, index, dedication and colophon are
processed like chapter titles.

But my preface title use another font size, is left align and other
things.

What can I do to make all my title use the same behavior ?

Thanks in advance,
Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF