Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook editor

Hi Lars,

The DocBook roundtripping system aims to use a word processor (MS
Word, Apple Pages, Open Office) as the front-end editor for DocBook
documents. Naturally, there are some limitations but it can handle a
useful subset of DocBook.

It works by using XSLT to convert he word processor's XML to DocBook,
and vice-versa. Accordingly, you some sort of framework to run the
transformations. I'm working on that too.

Cheers,
Steve Ball

On 30/01/2008, at 1:13 AM, <lars.bjerges@swedbank.se> <lars.bjerges@swedbank.se