Subject: XSLT for HTML from CALSTables

Hello.

I am trying to use the latesst DocBook CALS html stylesheet. I seem to be missing some bits:

There are some variables/params not defined. I assume these are in a calling or included stylesheet. Where would this be?

There are a number of functions, such as "adjustColumnWidths". Would these be supported in my Saxon 7 processor? Or do I need to get these from somewhere?

I inherited an earlier version of this stylesheet. It basically runs, but column widths are ignored,

and anything inside a span drops out. There seems to be code to handle these things, but it doesn't work. I absolutely need column widths and spans

to be fully supported, and I am hoping I can get it working with this latest stylesheet.

Thanks.

Debra Lee Carlin

Senior Systems Analyst

Fort Worth Technical Publications