Subject: Troubles publishing SVG with FO-XSL

Hello,

I'm having troubles rendering equations in SVG format using the FO-XSL. I'm
transforming using Oxygen 9.1 and it is supposed that it provides the Batik
library installed and referenced (via CLASSPATH).

Is anybody that uses this tool having success for rendering SVG for FOs? How
should I install Batik (and which "Batik.jar" I should install) in order to
perform the transformation from command line (outside of Oxygen).

Thank you very much.
Pedro

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:59