Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Setting background image in fo and html output

There is a way, it's described in Bob Stayton's DocBook XSL - The Complete
Guide:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PageDesign.html

I haven't tried it yet for the body part of the page masters but it should
work the same as with the area-before and area-after sections.

I'm curious, if you didn't do the header and footer background images as
described in this chapter, how did you do it?