Subject: Possible to have a background image in header/footer extend to the page edge?

I’ve got a set of custom page masters in my customization layer that use some background images in the header or footer. I’d like these to go all the way to the page edge at the left, right, and top or bottom accordingly.

My first thought was to simply set the widths of the region-before and region-after accordingly, but it doesn’t seem possible to set them separately from the page width. So, is there some other way to make the images extend beyond the defined region boundaries?

Thanks in advance…

Alan

Alan C. Oehler

Sr. Technical Writer