Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FW: long Tables in docbook using FOP

Mauritz Jeanson wrote, at 2/13/2008 11:35 AM:
> [...]

I'd like to add my voice to the chorus here.  IIUC, we're currently
stuck using 1.69 because of this issue -- because upgrading to the
current version means that our long tables stop working, and even though
it's easy to fix in the current versions of the documents, it would
still break all our archived versions.

- Brooks