Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Problems with <?dbhtml> and graphics.

I think it will work if you set the keep.relative.image.uris parameter to 0.
The default value is 1, which means that relative image URIs are left
untouched. See
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/keep.relative.im
age.uris.html

In HTML files that are written to subdirectories, image URIs will be
prepended by one "../" string for each directory level.

Your source document has no explicit base URI (there is no xml:base
attribute), and I think the parameter documentation could be clearer about
what the interpretation is in this case. A source document always has a base
URI, but unless it is specified with an xml:base attribute, you don't have
access to it in XSLT 1.0.

/MJ