Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problem with legalnotice link

Thanks for pointing that out, Mauritz. The snapshot does work better,
although not completely as expected. The snapshot does now generate an
filename and an href that match; the difference is that the id of
<legalnotice> no longer seems to be used -- a generated id is used
even if the <legalnotice> id is set.

On a somewhat related topic, I've tried using another option for
controlling the chunk name for legalnotice as outlined in Bob
Stayton's Book:
http://sagehill.net/docbookxsl/LegalNotice.html#LegalnoticeFilename

The direction says "...customize the template that matches the element
in mode="chunk-filename" as follows..." and then it references a
template:

<xsl:template match="legalnotice" mode="chunk-filename">

I don't see the original version of this template anywhere in the
distribution though -- the closest I see is:

<xsl:template match="legalnotice" mode="enumerate-files">

but I'm not convinced that is ever even called.

Anyone else had luck controlling the chunk name for legalnotice?

Thanks again,
Ken