Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] PDF bookmarks with fop 0.94

Setting fop1.extensions to 1 should work.  I just tested it again and it works.  Peek inside your fo file and see if there is an fo:bookmark-tree element before the first fo:page-sequence.  The fo:bookmark-tree should contain a hierarchy of fo:bookmark elements.

Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 10:14 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] PDF bookmarks with fop 0.94

Hi all,

Recently started using fop 0.94 and noticed that the bookmarks that used to be generated in PDFs are no longer there. I did a bit of searching around and I haven’t found anything about how one gets that to work. My XSL customizations have fop.extensions set to 0 and fop1.extensions set to 1, which I though was all that needed to be done.

Am I missing something?

Thanks…

Alan

Alan C. Oehler