Subject: First Page modification

Hello, I need to change the look of the first page generated using xsltproc
and fop. I'm using the default docbook xsl template.
I read somewhere I can modify the xsl template, but I'm not experienced with
it.
Do I have to make a copy of docbooc.xsl and then make the changes?
What I need is to add a company logo and some extra information in the first
page. Is there any tutorial about xsl stylesheets configuration?

I don't know if we finally choose docbook because fop doesn't support floats
(and doesn't seem it will support for it in the near future), wich is very
important for my company. Is there any workaround to get this effect?

Thank you!

--
Adrián Ribao Martínez

This is a digitally signed message part.