Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] indexterm and FOP

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Our indexterm have primary as children elements, and those
primary elements contain terms that should appear in the
index, but do not appear in the text.

For example, if a section talks about "Mozart" but never
uses the term "music", and we would like to have an entry
"music" in the index that points to the section, then we
have:

  section
    indexterm
      primary
        music

Of course, it would be a little more specific and accurate
if the indexterm was next to Mozart instead of as child of
section, but that would require much too much editorial
work (considering that the original document was authored
this way).

Thanks,
Regards,
EB