Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FO processor support

Hi -

I have the impression that I used to be one of the most serious
PassiveTeX users out there, but I have now abandoned it in favor of
Fop (trunk alias fop1). For me, PassiveTeX is a thing of the past.

Are you (or is somebody else) going to port the slides stylesheets
also? This would be greatly appreciated over here :-).

Justus

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote on Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:04:13
-0400: