Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [docbook] PDF Convertion faults

-I don't understand what you mean by "breakup".

With breakup i mean hyphenation. Sorry bout my worse english. :)

- This works when I try it.  Does your XML file declare the xl namespace?

It works in PDF and HTML Help but in Java Help they don't work.

- the formatting with CSS doesn't work. Is this because the FOP can't read
CSS?
- That's correct.

How can i avoid using CSS? Is there another way to colorise my text in PDF?

Kind regards

Michael FInger