Subject: [docbook-apps] Can't change style of retrieve-marker in header

Hi

While tinkering with the header.content template I hit upon a problem where
I can't control the style used to render a retrieve-marker.  As the example
shows below I can demonstrate the problem by outputting text and the marker
text.  But when rendered the header shows the text in a plain style while
the marker is shown in bold.

	  <xsl:when test="$position='left'">
	        <xsl:if test="$pageclass != 'titlepage'">
	              <xsl:text>Section - </xsl:text>
				  <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="section.head.marker"

retrieve-position="first-including-carryover"
	                                  retrieve-boundary="page-sequence"/>
	        </xsl:if>
	      </xsl:when>

What I really want to do is change the style that the marker is output as,
but I can't seem to find anything that will change it; I have managed to
change the rest of the header but not the marker.

Thanks in anticipation.

Robert Matthews