Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Ann: docbook website v3, with support for docbook v5 content

Hi,

I'm very happy to see website moving into docbook v5! I was just trying to see if I could validate my website files today and happily found this relatively new thread :)

I noticed that the changes to the stylesheets were mostly adding the namespace prefix `ws:' - couldn't this just be the default namespace? i.e. instead of
xmlns:ws="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" we have: xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" and then there's no need for the prefix `ws:' on all Docbook elements as it's the default namespace? That seems to be how the Docbook v5 stylesheets are done also...

/tim