Subject: Need catalog entry to access stylesheet images locally - DocBook 5

Hello All,

I tried to create a PDF with fop-trunk while I was disconnected from the
network. Fop displayed numerous errors such as:

SEVERE: Background image not available: http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/i
mages/draft.png

I wrote what I thought were suitable catalog entries, re-generated the fo
and then ran fop again, with the same result.

My catalog entries look like this (with proper XML tags, of course):

{rewriteSystem systemIdStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/images/"; rewritePrefix="file:///c:/msys/1.0/home/daleyc/downloads/docbook-xsl-ns-1.73.2/images/"/}

{rewriteURI uriStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/images/"; rewritePrefix="file:///c:/msys/1.0/home/daleyc/downloads/docbook-xsl-ns-1.73.2/images/"/}

I have no idea where it is getting the sourceforge link from. I don't know
whether it is a system id or a uri, so I tried both. The very long file:// URLS
are correct; I tested them in Internet Explorer.

How can I access my local copy?

I am using xsltproc and xmllint (both recent svn), fop-trunk, and DocBook XSL
stylesheets 1.73.2 (NS) with DocBook 5.0b5.

hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008