Subject: Including external documents

Hello all,

I want to have an appendix which includes forms, contracts, etc.  These
documents were created in Microsoft Word. I want their appearance to be
exactly the same as in Microsoft Word. Specifically, I do not want to see:

Appendix A: Confidentiality Agreement

I hereby agree that I will  ...
[rest of agreement]

Instead, I want "Appendix A: Confidentiality Agreement" on a page
by itself with the usual headers and footers, followed by the agreement,
without any headers and footers.

I converted a form to PDF and put it in an imageobject, but I need to stop
DocBook from adding page numbers, inserting titles, etc.

Is this possible?