Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Including external documents

Hi,

if your appendix don't need to be tightly integrated in the document
(not appear in table of contents, no xrefs, etc.), there is a simple
solution that consists in sticking the resulting PDFs together using
pdftk for example. No need for complex pagemasters...

Camille (quick'n dirty mode).

John Brown wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I want to have an appendix which includes forms, contracts, etc.  These
> documents were created in Microsoft Word. I want their appearance to be
> exactly the same as in Microsoft Word. Specifically, I do not want to see:
>
> Appendix A: Confidentiality Agreement
>
> I hereby agree that I will  ...
> [rest of agreement]
>
> Instead, I want "Appendix A: Confidentiality Agreement" on a page
> by itself with the usual headers and footers, followed by the agreement,
> without any headers and footers.
>
> I converted a form to PDF and put it in an imageobject, but I need to stop
> DocBook from adding page numbers, inserting titles, etc.
>
> Is this possible?

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;139 rue Philippe de Girard;Pertuis;;84120;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23