Subject: Customizing Appendix Autolabels

Hi,

One of my users wants appendices to be labelled "Appendix A, Appendix
B, etc" instead of "A, B, etc" in the ToC and the main body of the
document. What is the easiest way of doing this?

I'd also like to be able to add a divider between the chapters and
appendices (say an <hr> in the HTML, or  "Appendices" in PDF). How do
I do that?

Andrew
--
You did not read the manual