Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] First post, first questions

Thomas Grier wrote:

[snip]
> I'm thinking of not only publishing PDF but also WebHelp using the
> DocBook 5 stylesheets. From this article [1] I learn, that WebHelp is
> generally possible. Fine. Unfortunately the link to SourceForge is
> broken in this article but fortunately I found applethelp.xsl on Krugle
> [2]. Fine again.

For what it's worth, the correct link is:
http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/contrib/xsl/applethelp/

[snip]

> - Is there another way to create WebHelp from DocBook files?

I don't know.

> - Is the version of applethelp.xsl on krugle the latest?

Well, you will see that the SOurceforge files are also 4 years old ...

[snip]
Make i'm yours.  Create a custom banner to support your cause.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours