Subject: Eclipe HTML problems upgrading from 1.69.1 to 1.73.2

Hi

I tried upgrading from Docbook 1.69.1 to 1.73.2 in order to be able to use profiling with the Eclipse stylesheets.  The resulting Eclipse output had a number of missing elements – such as, title, subtitle, toc and legalnotice.

In addition, when building Eclipse set documentation the images  location pointed to was not correct - it no longer seems to include images in the  html\bookname\images but in html\images.

These may be just configuration parameter issues, but I thought I’d check to see if anyone had encountered similar problems before delving deeper.

Thanks

Tim