Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] multiple colors in the title tag?

Terra,

How about using a <phrase role="blue"> to wrap the words? I'd still
prefer the role be semantic (WHY is it blue?), but you get the idea.

You would still need to adjust your customization layer to process the
phrases to include the color markup for your various outputs though...

Best regards,

--Scott
www.FlatironsSolutions.com <http://www.flatironssolutions.com/>