Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to insert "placeholder" in my documentation

Hi all,

Could I ask another question (following on from my colleague's questions and
very helpful answers)?

I have added the placeholder entity file and declared it in my book:

<!ENTITY % product_name SYSTEM "../common/customizable_tokens.ent">
%product_name;
]>

The book contains referenced modular chapters/sections.

Any chapters referenced in the book with %product_name; placeholders resolve
fine when the book is built.

However, one chapter has a xincluded section. The xincluded section itself
has a %product_name; and it causes an error "The entity "product_name" was
referenced, but not declared." to be thrown.

I have tried to declare the entity in the individual content files instead,
no joy. It tells me I can't.

Sorry if this sounds confused. I'm inexperienced in Docbook.

Specs: We're using Docbook 4.1, building it with ANT.