Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] image in a long task causing PDF output to overlap text

Could it be the same problem as this one?
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1843969&group_id=21
935&atid=373747

<?dbfo keep-together="auto" ?> has no effect on task. You can work around
this by customizing the formal.object.properties attribute-set.

For procedure, keep-together.within-column is "auto" by default (via the
procedure.properties attribute-set).

/MJ