Subject: span="inherit" on fo:block when generating an index.

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a FOP issue or a DocBook issue.

When I transform the attached file to XSL-FO and process the resulting
FO with FOP, I get this warning:

WARNING: span="inherit" on fo:block, but no explicit value found on
the parent FO.

I'm using the 1.73.2 DocBook XSL.

I get this problem with both FOP 0.94 and FOP 0.95beta. Is there
another Free XSL-FO processor I could use to test my XSL-FO?

The resulting PDF looks fine, but I'd like to know what is causing
this warning and how to fix it if possible.

Andrew
--
You did not read the manual
Our tech writer is sad