Subject: Error in chunk-common.xsl ?

Hi

I'm trying to use the html/chunk.xsl stylesheet with .NET's XSLT
processor ( http://techblog.julianhidalgo.com/2008/05/17/transforming-docbook-to-html-in-net/
), but I get an error in line 51 of chunk-common.xsl:

System.Xml.Xsl.XslLoadException: An 'xsl:apply-imports' element can
only occur within an 'xsl:template' element with a 'match' attribute,
and cannot occur within an 'xsl:for-each' element. An error occurred
at E:\docbook-xsl-ns-1.73.2\html\chunk-common.xsl(51,5).

This is the problematic code
<xsl:template name="process-chunk-element">
  <xsl:param name="content">
    <xsl:apply-imports/> <-------- Error
  </xsl:param>

If you open the file with Visual Studio you'll see this same error
happens in 9 other places (and there are a bunch of other errors too).
Is anyone experiencing this problem? Is it an issue with .NET's
implementation or in the stylesheet? Any clue about what could be
wrong or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance
Julián