Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] how to add fo:block-container around title andsubtitle on the titlepage

Hi Nancy,

I had some problems to customize the title page of my document too. I
work on a book document. So I customize the template:
name="book.titlepage" here a sketch:

<xsl:template name="book.titlepage">
        <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="16cm"  break-after="page">
            <fo:table-column column-width="16cm" />
            <fo:table-body>
                <fo:table-row ...

                </fo:table-row ...
            </fo:table-body>
        </fo:table>
        <fo:block >
             <!-- some text on second title page -->
        </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

Regards

Stefan

Nancy Brandt schrieb:
>  Hi folks,
>
>  I am trying to customize *my_titlepage.xsl* with the help of
*titlepage.templates.xml *file which I will process with fo/titlepage.xsl.

>  What I need to define in this XML file is a <fo:block-container>
around the <title> and <subtitle> elements, like so:

>  <fo:block-container>
>  <title>
>  <subtitle>
>  </fo:block-container>
>
>  The problem is that I don't know how to define the block-container in
XML, so that after processing this XML file with fo/titlepage.xsl, the
title and subtitle will be inside the