Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Problem with multiple articleinfo/subtitle and translation to html

I would say that this is not a stylesheet bug.

Even though it is technically possible to have multiple subtitles in
articleinfo in a valid DocBook 4.X document, I don't think that you are
supposed to do this.

The DocBook 5.0 schema is stricter about it and does not allow more than one
subtitle inside info (http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/info.html). Having
multiple authors is allowed in both 4.X and 5.0.

/MJ